Wednesday, October 19, 2011

this week's menu

So, as I planned the next 2 weeks of dinner I got too excited to keep it to myself so I thought I would share my menu with you and maybe give some inspiration.

I promise to post as I go so that you can have the most delcious dinners too!
(*I'm only posting if they are fab! No drab on this blog!)


  • Broccoli cheddar Soup with garlic parmesan pull apart bread
  • Lemon Chicken 
  • Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with fruit
  • Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
  • Crock Pot Minestrone Soup
  • Mozzarella/Tomato Gnocchi Bake
  • Life-changing Mac and Cheese (i'll let you know if it lives up to the name)
  • Barbeque onion Burgers
  • Crock Pot Meatball Stew (with home-made meatballs)
  • Pork Chops Agrodolce
  • Smoked Chicken Pizza (We just bought a smoker!!!!!!!)
  • Smoked Sausages with flat bread (again, we just bought a smoker!!!!!)
  • Fish n' chips. I lived in Ireland for 18 months and fall always reminds me of it. This feels like the right time of year for fish n' chips. 
  • Black Bean Chili - I already know this is AMAZING! Jared made it up last winter and it has been a regular repeat at our house; Winter in bread bowls or just alone, summer on scones for Navajo Tacos. mmmm! Always delicious!
Hopefully you get some sort of inspiration. :)
I'll let you know how it goes. The pancakes are tonight. MMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment